jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

The Jam: In the City (1977)



In the city there's a thousand things I want to say to you But whenever I approach you, you make me look a foolI wanna say, I wanna tell you About the young ideas But you turn them into fears In the city there's a thousand faces all shining bright And those golden faces are under 25 They wanna say, they gonna tell ya About the young idea You better listen now you've said your bit-a And I know what you're thinking You still think I am crap But you'd better listen man Because the kids know where it's atIn the city there's a thousand men in uniforms And I hope the never have the right to kill a man We wanna say, we gonna tell ya About the young idea And if it don't work, at least we said we've tried In the city, in the city In the city there's a thousand things I want to say to you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario