lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Kimbra Johnson (1990): Two Way Street / The Build Up (2012)



 Went from cities to touch the suburbs On the highway, but I'm barefoot I need a map but not the destination Need a compass but not a conversation I want to run far from this grey town You're on every street, marked on the ground Not the meant and not the paint Want the price but not the raise I want the jump but not the height Let me fall but catch me mid flight I swam with sharks and beasts of the sea Only went down for the company Went down for the company I forgot to mention That you would come back home when I call Left no sign, nothing at all Sorry you won't fit inside my heart I wanted love without the build up I need the rules but not the regulations Want the wisdom but not the information Need the light but not the heat of the day Need your hands to show me how to pray I lost the plot underneath the fire Of all the dots and lines that took me higher Away from traffic and smiles of tire I like the nights but not the tangled wires Need the pulse to feel alive All the world's just made it seem all quiet This has all become far too loud I like you more when you don't make a sound You will come back home when I call You left no sign, nothing at all Sorry you won't fit inside my heart Won't you come light the way and wash this away I wanted love without the build up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario